This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I make a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Disclosure here.
Looking for a gift for a female friend? Today, I’ve curated a list for that special gal in your life – from home decor to fashion to some self-care. So here I present to you my ‘gifts for her’ roundup.
From left to right:
- Who doesn’t want a bag that does/carries it all? Great for school, work, travel, heck even as a diaper bag.
- Woven decor is in and this rattan vase will keep you worry free! No need to freak out if it gets knocked over.
- Athena’s book is so, so good and her taste is impeccable. Swoon worthy!
- Great color + toxic-free? This nail polish is where it’s at.
- Grab this popular disco ball and place it near sunlight. There’s beauty seeing how the light bounces off of it in your home.
- These earrings are simply stunning. Each piece is made by hand!
- Checkered rug?! Yes, please! Great for every room in the house depending on how big you want it. These are also hand-made, but the wait is worth it.
- Next, snag one of these bathrobes before they sell out!
- This jacket will become a staple in your wardrobe. It also comes in different colors!
Like the pin? Save it for later!
And that’s it! Some gifts for her. I tried to include a different range for different budgets. Need more ideas? in case you missed it, I also posted a YL gift guide on my blog, as well as a manly gift guide if you’re looking to gift others in your circle something.
I also save most of my gift guides will also be saved on my LTK page HERE! I also share extra finds on there for you pick from, so make sure you check my page out. You can easily save your favorites and shop later. Thank you so much for shopping through me, I really appreciate it.